Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an additional question not answered here, please
Contact Us via email or contact our office at 623-435-3566
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST.
How do I submit a service request (request for installation/removal/change of sign post installation)?
When can I expect my service request to be fulfilled?
What does the initial installation fee cover?
Who determines where a post will be installed? Who is responsible for this decision?
What happens if a sprinkler line is damaged?
What fees will be charged for change requests/trip charges?
What if the property owner refuses access to the property for sign installation?
What fees are charged for missing, stolen or damaged rental equipment?
What remedy does Arizona Real Estate Sign Post Installations have for incorrect installation?
What is the most important thing the customer can do to ensure sign posts are installed correctly?
What are the potential liabilities for sign post installation?
Will AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installations store my real estate signs and riders?
How will I know that my service request has been received, and will be fulfilled?
What efforts must be made to comply or assist with Homeowner Associations or Gated Communities?
What fees will be charged for damaged posts?
Do you provide Lock Box services?
- How do I submit a service request (request for installation/removal/change of sign post installation)?
- Arizona Real Estate Sign Post Installations utilizes an online order entry system to ensure your service requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Online order processing benefits include:
• Accurate and detailed information, reducing the amount of errors
• Convenience/Ease of Use, service requests can be made any time of day
- When can I expect my service request to be fulfilled?
- Orders can be submitted 7 days a week through our online order system. We complete work orders Tuesday through Saturday with the exception of Holidays.
The online order system automatically schedules your order for the next available service day. If you elect, you may select a date in the future, up to 21 days in advance.
- What does the initial installation fee cover?
- The installation fee covers the post-installation for a period of 120 days and the removal of the post. If the post is not removed within 120 days, customers are notified by email of the pending renewal charges, a fee of $12.00 + tax is processed to the credit card on file, for each subsequent period of 120 days.
- Who determines where a post will be installed? Who is responsible for this decision?
- Arizona law requires our company contact Arizona 811 before any installation can take place to verify locations of utility lines lines prior to installation.
It is further recommended that the customer or property owner place markers to indicate the best location for post installation, and that instruction be included in the service request. We recommend using markers such as:
• White paint marked with an X for "Arizona 811"
• White Flag
• Rock, at least the size of grapefruit
(Note: At this time, AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installations does not provide appointments for installations, nor do our installers interface with property owners, therefore the placement of markers is the best solution for ensuring proper placement of a sign post.)
In the absence of markers and/or written instructions, our installers will use their best judgment for the placement of the sign post.
Important Information: As an excavator or installer of sign posts we are by law required to first call Arizona 811 (dial 811) prior to installing your post. This law is in affect to help prevent possible injury or death to both our employees and property owners from damages made to utility services, not to mention "IT'S THE LAW", so please have patience when ordering.
It is our policy that only AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installation employees remove or install our rented equipment.
- What happens if a sprinkler line is damaged?
- As a courtesy to our customers we will repair damaged sprinkler lines. We do not however, accept responsibility for the cost of repairs if anyone other than Arizona Real Estate Sign Post Installation completes the repair.
Reports of sprinkler line damage can be made directly to our office, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., 623-435-3566.
Frequently, realtors using our online order system select the option "Driver Discretion" for post placement. Selecting this option does not absolve either the realtor or homeowner of the responsibility for post placement and damages that can incur. We strongly urge realtors to mark the best location for post placement.
- What fees will be charged for change requests/trip charges?
- If it is requested that a post be reset or relocated, we will accommodate the request similarly to that of an installation request, with a reduced fee starting at $19.00 depending on location.
- What if the property owner refuses access to the property for sign installation?
- In the event that a property owner or tenant refuses access to the property for sign post installation, we will contact the customer to advise of the situation. In lieu of the post-installation fee, only a trip charge will be incurred. A new Service Request may be submitted when the issues are resolved.
- What fees are charged for missing, stolen or damaged rental equipment?
- If the post is stolen, missing or broken, we will charge a lost post fee between $21.00 and $149.57 depending on the post style, and for an additional trip fee starting at $19.00 , will place a new post on the property. The initial service agreement will remain in effect.
- What remedy does Arizona Real Estate Sign Post Installations have for incorrect installation?
- In the event of sign and/or sign post installation errors, the customer must notify AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installations as soon as possible. Upon receipt of this notification, we will make every attempt to remedy the situation within 24 hours or less.
- What is the most important thing the customer can do to ensure sign posts are installed correctly?
- Communication is one of the most critical factors to our success in completing your service request accurately and in a timely manner. To enhance this communication, it is requested that the customer provide a telephone number where the customer can be contacted during normal business hours.
- What are the potential liabilities for sign post installation?
- It is our policy that only our employees remove or install our rented equipment. If a property owner or customer elects to make changes to the installation all liability for such action shall be the responsibility of the customer. City and County regulations are in force to prevent accidents. Furthermore, signs must not be placed in easement areas or near corners.
- Will AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installations store my real estate signs and riders?
- Agent riders or realtor signs are provided by the Agent or Realtor. AZ Real Estate Sign Post will maintain realtor signs and/or riders at our facility for installation with a service request. No additional fees are charged for storage.
- How will I know that my service request has been received, and will be fulfilled?
- Our order entry system sends a confirmation email to the person that placed the order showing the order type, the charges for the order, and when the order is scheduled to be completed.
Upon completion of the order another email is sent to the person that placed the order to inform them that it was completed.
Renewal notices are sent to the person that placed the original order and the administrators of the account.
Sales receipts and invoices are sent to the administrators of the account.
- What efforts must be made to comply or assist with Homeowner Associations or Gated Communities?
- It is the responsibility of the property owner and/or agent to insure compliance with all Home Owner Association rules and regulations. AZ Real Estate Sign Post Installations must have access to gated communities; when security guards are in place, it is recommended that authorization to enter the property be granted; when gate access codes are available, these should be submitted with the service request.
- What fees will be charged for damaged posts?
- In the unlikely event that a post or installation component is damaged while installed on the property, we will make every attempt to salvage the system. Fees for damage will be charged based on the degree of salvage ability, not to exceed the cost for lost post and/or components (see pricelist).
- Do you provide Lock Box services?
- We will install, remove, and store your lockboxes for a fee listed on the pricing page. The fee for this service is a onetime charge at each new installation, your lockbox is assigned a part number at the time we receive it and will appear in the drop-down menu if it is available for use. If the lockbox service fee was not included at the time of installation, this service can be requested at the time of post removal with only the service charge. Should a customer need lockbox service outside of the installation or removal service, both the lockbox service and a trip fee is assessed.